Recently available from the range of products Metalcoat the Anti-graffiti finishing.
Metalcoat has developed this innovative technology in coil coating which will protect and preserve the longevity and beauty of a coated surface, thus maintaining, for example, the radiance and luminousness of a facade for years to come.
The anti-graffiti technology is based on polyvinylidene fluoride resins along with special additives creating a smooth layered coated surface on the metal substrate which will prevent the adhesion of elements such as spray paint and permanent marker.
With the PVDF Basecoats technology, anti-graffiti technology is able to provide to the customers with a full range of colours including metallic and pearlescent effects.
See all news
- Corriere Della Sera in his business-related inscription talks about Metalcoat and its next projects. 04-10-2017
- Campaign ADV Metalcoat 2017 02-10-2017
- CERTIFICATE ISO 9001:2015 28-09-2017
- Stories and visions of the new economy, Skille speaks of our story. 19-09-2017
- Metalcoat Reviewed by Skille among the Top 1000 Companies 10-01-2017
- DECEMBER 2015: METALCOAT CELEBRATES ITS 5th ANNIVERSARY 01-12-2015
- NOVEMBER 2015: METALCOAT NEW HEADQUARTER 30-11-2015
- JULY 2015: METALCOAT GROWS AND TAKES A PRODUCTION LINE 30-07-2015
- Stories and visions of the new economy, Skille speaks of our story. 00-00-0000